Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: 2000 Post Club

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    2000 Post Club

    I finally reached a major milestone in my posting career. I hit the 2000 post mark. It took me little over 2 & 1/2 years to get there. I want to thank all you fuffer who have been on here 6 months or less and passed me by. Maybe someday I'll become a fluffer too. But then again I doubt it. So to all the all the fluffers keep on fluffing and to the vets may keep giving the fluffers hell.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  2. #2
    Inactive Member LB4's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2005
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 2000 Post Club

    Congrats
    You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 1530's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2005
    Posts
    225
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 2000 Post Club

    congrats
    "I'd walk through hell in a gasoline suit to keep playin baseball"

    -Pete Rose

  4. #4
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 2000 Post Club

    congrats man, i passed that mark sometime, not sure when, but i did..without fluffing...and i think ive been here almost three years..under this name anyways

    fluffers, keep on fluffin tho!
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  5. #5
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 2000 Post Club

    I just went back to see where that I was at, and didnt realize I had passed the mark probably a month ago. Our next mission should be to catch NOLA!
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_MOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 2000 Post Club

    I have reached the 2,000 post mark as well .. either today or yesterday? I dont even know
    "Why so serious?"

  7. #7
    Inactive Member phs_basketball's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post deleted by R0cketer

    -You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan

  8. #8
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 2000 Post Club

    heres another fluff...congrats

  9. #9
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 2000 Post Club

    Congrats to all the 2,000 Post Club. My fingers will probably wear out before I get there. DANG burton, how did you get there so fast???? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  10. #10
    Inactive Member LB4's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2005
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 2000 Post Club

    No one will catch NOLA
    You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •